Friday, April 18, 2008

Graduatizon!!! BC 2008


SNAP! I didn't write about graduation!!! Well let me tell you all about it!!!

So first of all I just checked my grades and I somehow pulled off all A's and B's. I was so surprised! I totally did not work hard, or go to class half of the time. I guess that just goes to show that if you do your best and do all your work you won't get below a b! Well at least in my case! I am seriously so lucky! So yay, I will really get a diploma! haha

Liz and I were the first to recieve our diploma's! It was so special! And Elder L. Tom Perry spoke, then we got to shake his hand!!! He is sooo tall! The whole day was radiant! I loved every minute of it. Devin said it's my day, and it's like having an extra birthday or christmas! hehe

It was so tender, when I was shaking the faculty's hands Brother Poemen gave me a big hug. :) So special. I am so happy to be done with school, and for all those wondering, I'm working the summer, then applying to the DATC in Kaysville hopefully I'll start in like September. :) I just love life right now, I'm just working and playing, no tests or homework to concern myself with! I love this feeling!

I want to send a special shout out to the friends and family that came to support me!!! It really meant a lot to me and helped make my special day even more special!!! Here are some amazing pics of the day!

No comments: