Sunday, April 20, 2008

Cleanliness is next to Godliness


What is it about the buzzing of the dryer to tell you that the laundry is clean? I LOVE the relief of laundry day!!! The week or two week's worth of clothes that has littered your bedroom floor is finally pressed, soon to be folded and put away in it's rightful place! There is something so solemn about returning things to their place. The floor is clean, bed is made, and everything is in order! I just love it!

I'm a bit of a dork that way! I've always loved organizing, and cleaning, it just makes me happy. Ever since I was a little girl I would just randomly decide to rearrange my room, or organize the games in my closet. I really believe that when things are neat and tidy it gives you assurance that you need to relax and think about the things that are more important, and that are really weighing on your mind.

I just can't stand a mess, and when I see one I have to take control of the situation, and clean and organize it. I bet my roommates get a little irritated when I go through one of my organizing fits. I organize the cupboards and then they can't find anything haha. But I know right where everything is. :)

No comments: