Sunday, April 20, 2008

Bad "borrowers"

Alright so the key to sneaking stuff that isn't yours is to be discrete right? Never open the package, never take the last one, don't take so much that it's obvious, if you borrow it, but it back when you're done. That is just common sense right?!?! Wrong apparently to my roommate! The most annoying thing in the world to me is when someone borrows my things without asking, and either loose them, or just plain don't return them! :(

That has been happening quite frequently lately in my apartment. I really don't mind lending my stuff to people, but if you are going to borrow it, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put it back right where you took it from! Especially if you take it without asking!!! Anyone who has seen my room or knows me knows that yes I do have a lot of stuff. I have a lot of clothes, a lot of shoes, a lot of jewelry, a lot of purses, a lot of hair stuff ect, but I have worked really hard to get the things that I have! It has taken me almost 20 years to collect some of the things I now have.

I keep things I have nice and organized; everything in it's place. Do you know why I leave everything in it's place? So that I can find it when I need it! If it isn't there how the heck am I supposed to use it when I want to? It's my stuff, so why should I have to go looking around the house for it when I want to wear those particular earrings with that outfit, or when I want to wear a certain headband with those shoes. It just drives me crazy to not only not have my things, but when I find them in someone else's room, or lying carelessly around the house! If I borrow things you can bet that I give it back promptly, and with great care, I expect the same in return.

No comments: