Friday, April 18, 2008

Wonder, as in I wonder what happened to the Oneders?

Have you ever noticed that motorcyclists think they are the shiz?!?!? It is so annoying! Today I was driving home from work and the light turned red. There was me, a motorcycle in front of me and a car in front of the motorcycle, then suddenly the motorcycle speeds up and goes IN FRONT of the car (mind you the car was already on the line waiting for the green light!) I was like are you serious?! Can you not wait 2 seconds for the light to turn! And what gives you the right to go around cars when the light is red?!!?!
What is the appeal about motorcycles anyways? I just don't get it, you are not any cooler then me, or any other motorist on the road. Do you know how dangerous those little suicide mobiles are??? People die every single day driving those things! They might as well be a ground ridden kamikaze! I don't know if it is just the ignorance, or the undying stupidity of the stinking guys who think they are all that. Ok that is all I've got at the moment...

No comments: