Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Gotta go gotta go gotta go right now!!!!


**DISCLAIMER**Alright this blog is not for the faint at heart, and might make you uncomfortable! Feel free to stop reading at any time. So here it goes:

Don't you think the world would be a much more delightful place with out ever having to pee, poop, fart, burp, throw up, cry, you know any of those necessary bodily functions that seem to get in the way of life or take up much needed and precious time??? Well having peed about 6 times in the last 2 hours I would say that I hate having to pee!!!

I don't know what it is, but when I drink a lot of water it just goes right through me! I have to pee like 4 times in a row which is ridiculous! I mean I'll go pee then 10 minutes later my bladder feels like it's going to bust open! UGH! And holy cow if it's this bad now, I don't even want to know what it will be like when I'm pregnant! May as well just walk around with my toilet attached to my backside!

I mean how frustrating! I just LOVE water so much, and when I drink not even half of the daily requirements I have to pee all the live long day!!! It just sucks!!! How can you be good, and do good when all the odds and public restrooms are against you?!?! I mean just tonight the whole latter half of the movie I was thinking hurry! I have to pee! Just end!!! UGH! So frustrating!!! I hate that feeling that you are going to burst! But then again, I love the sweet relief that follows. :) I am sure I wouldn't miss it though...

No comments: