Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Beneath the rumble of the upstairs tenants

There comes a time in every girl's life when a pros and cons list is just essential! Right now I am in dire need of one! Here is the situation...I am graduating from the business college...now what you may ask? Well cosmetology I would hastily reply! But in order to make my dream a reality it takes planning applying, getting in and then what? Moving, commuting? That is where the list comes in! I am pretty sure I need to move to Kaysville, but I just love SLC so gosh darn much!!! So here goes my lists!!!!

PROS-
*A few good friends are moving away anyways
*I have at least one roommate already
*Fresh start
*Chance to meet new people
*NEW WARD with hopefully younger people
*Get out of the routine I'm in/mix things up a bit
*Won't be stuck in one place my whole life, move on with life
*Won't have to commute

CONS-
*Moving once again
*this entails packing up all of my ish AGAIN and prancing up north to start over
*Leaving dear friends
*Leaving jobs I love
*I don't know how well the new roommate will work out
*Farther away from LH parties :(
*Not knowing many people to begin with

That is all I can think of for now. Man does that feel good! I might add more later if I think of more things. Bottom line-I just need to get my lazy butt in gear and apply and figure out the time line of when I need to move.

No comments: