Saturday, August 23, 2008

Happiness is not that difficult

Ok so talk about a tramatic week! So first we get robbed, then I get my wisdom teeth taken out on Thursday! Yeah that's right folks! And I've had to miss 2 days of work because of it! I went in thinking I was just going to have this one on the bottom right taken out, because it was growing in horizontal. And I get there, and they hygenist was asking if I had any other wisdom teeth, and I told her I had no idea. I was somehow under the impression that they never grew in.

So we took xrays, and turns out I had 3. The crooked one, and 2 on the top. So they suggested i just get them all taken out. So I did. I am happy that it's done, and all in one shot, but holy flip! it hurts!!! I am so parinoid that it is not going to heal correctly, and just random little things that I get parinoid about. So here I sit, watching How I Met Your Mother (GREATEST SHOW OF LIFE!!!!!) and tryiing not to talk!!! UGH!
The worst part was sitting in walmart trying to get my perscription, not being able to talk, and watching my mouth bleed while I looked like a retard! Seriously you don't even know how much you miss something like talking until it hurts to do it! OUCH! And I'm hungry, but I don't want to chew! :( So yeah welcome to my life! AND I am moving next week so I need to start packing, but I am so tired from the medication! haha.

No comments: