Sunday, August 10, 2008

I'm in a hurry to get things done, I rush and rush until life's no fun

Compliments are such a funny thing. I feel like whenever I receive a compliment I have to live up to it from then on. Like if someone likes my hair, I always have to have cute hair around them. It is so great! I love the cycle of compliments! Sarah always says to never hold back making someone feel good. So often we are afraid to tell someone we like their shoes, hair, or even make up. But seriously how good does it feel when someone tells you how much they like something you are wearing?

I remember one time, someone told me that they liked my necklace, then Steve told me that he liked it too, but was scared to tell me that. And I was like what?! Are you for real? Seriously when you have a compliment tell me! Then I was like Steve, I love your CTR ring! Now didn't that feel good? And he was like yes, it did. And that was my little lesson for him to compliment people. :)

So if we all keep complementing people when they look amazing hopefully they will keep trying harder and harder until we are all gloriously beautiful! :) Oh I just love positive cycles!

No comments: