Sunday, August 17, 2008

Not every night has a happy ending, but all nights are important, and lead somewhere

You are probably really sick of my pathetic stories! haha I get really frustrated easily! So basically this friend was a total jerk on Friday, it all started when he called me and was like I'm here. I was like ok...well come? And he's like oh well our other friend told me to stay in my car and don't move until she got home. That is when I started to get annoyed! I was like um...you can come hang out with me until she gets here. That's ridiculous that you are waiting by yourself in your car alone just because she told you to. Are you going to jump off a cliff because she tells you to too? UGH! So anyway...I was like well whatev.

So then the night went on things were fine, I realized that it was because she was excited to open her call and wanted us to be there. So it was fine. Then he was leaving, and I went over to tell him goodbye, and he was in the middle of a conversation, so I just waited...talked to another friend next to him, and waited. Then he started to leave, and I was like Um, hello I came to give you a hug. And he's like oh, and started to come back, then started talking again, and basically long story short, he ended up just walking away and leaving without even saying goodbye!

I was sooo annoyed! I was like I came over here to tell him goodbye! What a jerk! (haha I know this sounds sooooo silly! Sorry..It really is but it annoyed me so much!) Then like 10 minutes later a was like hey he just texted me and asked if you were mad at him. And I was like YEAH! and I was expecting him to like text me or something, but he never did!!! And he STILL hasn't! I haven't talked to him since that night!

I am NOT going to text him or call him till he tries to talk to me. Like I'm not really mad or anything, but I just want him to acknowledge that he hurt my feelings. But knowing him he won't. He likes to ignore his problems away. All I wanted that night was for him to say sorry, and then we could talk about it and get over it, but he refuses to talk about anything! It is so annoying!!!! Sometimes he just makes me feel so disposable! Like oh if Jessica won't text me I have other friends who will! So who cares!

It feels like I care about him, but he doesn't care about me. Something like a one sided friendship. I have no idea if that's true or not, but it sucks! I really want to say something, but I feel like such a baby making such a big deal about stupid stuff like this, but I do think about it, and it's the way I feel.

Seriously all I want is to feel important and special to people. All of my friends are irreplaceable, and special. Everyone has a special role, and something they individually bring to the table. That is what I like about people. :) I just want someone who makes me feel like that, because that is what everyone deserves to feel.

Every girl wants to feel like she is the reason you wake up in the morning, and I am no different! I mean it's not like I am even romantically involved with this friend, or even want anything, but it's just what I want in friends in general. Everyone needs to feel needed. And if I don't feel that, well then what's the point?

No comments: