Sunday, August 10, 2008

Or the breath at the end of a kiss...

I love the power of a great example. I love seeing the different things people do, and show for the greater good. I mean if you think about it everyone has different trials, and experiences in this life. No one is perfect by far, but there is so much we can learn from each other! That is one of the great things about life. No matter how smart you are, your social status, or even marital status there is ALWAYS something to learn!

One of the simple pleasures I love in this life is learning from other people. I love just sitting around in a group around the kitchen table and hearing/telling stories. Some of my favorite memories from my childhood were when all of my aunts, uncles, and cousins would get together at my grandparents house on fun occasions like Mother's Day. Not only would I get to play with all of my great cousins, but there was always some great stories being told! Fun stories of childhoods, children's lives, and just random things that happen. I LOVE that! I would rather sit around and talk for hours, then play hide and seek with the other kids! It drove my cousins crazy! haha.

I just think there is so much we can learn from each other. We were all put here on this earth together, might as well make the most of it, and learn from each other as well as enjoy each other's experiences. I am so grateful for the great examples in my life, as well as the opportunities we all have to learn so much from each other.

No comments: