Sunday, August 10, 2008

The things that we're afraid of, are going to show us what we're made of in the end

So world, answer me this! What good is it to be on time if you are the only one? I HATE HATE HATE being late! HATE IT! BUT on that same token, being the first one to arrive, or being the first one there period sucks. I like to be somewhere in the first half. That way I'm there when the fun starts, and don't miss anything, but I have people to talk to when I get there. I was first to a little gathering this week and it sucked! I do not like it. You feel so awkward! I don't like how everything in our society is late. We have to set times earlier than we actually want people to come, so that they will actually be there when we want them to! It's absolutely ridiculous! ah!
I really think you just need to pick your battles of when to be on time.

1 comment:

BandonRandon said...

one word... CARPOOL...