Sunday, August 10, 2008

The sky can't be the limit when there are footprints on the moon

WHAT IN THE WORLD?!!? I have the sudden urge to go sky diving. It is so weird! I told my self my whole life that I would NEVER go sky diving! That it was a stupid thing, and so risky. Tim and I even made life goals and he tried to get me to put sky diving on it, but I wouldn't! Then suddenly one day I was at the gym, and I had the weirdest, subtle desire to go sky diving. I just stopped, looked around, and was like what? Where in the world did that come from?! And I was like I need to actually commit before I think too much about it! So That is what I did! I told everyone that I told I would never go!


I am so excited though I never do anything risky! I play it safe all the time! I am so excited to actually step out of my comfort zone! I Jessica Marie Hobbs will take a risk! A HUGE risk! Elyse was like "dude, your mom is gonna freak!" and I was like I know I guess I should tell her, just in case I do die, then she won't wonder where I went. So sometime next month a big group of us are supposed to go! I'm so excited, scared, and thrilled all at the same time!! AHHH!!!! Life is way too short to be scared of dying!!! I just can't wait!

1 comment:

Ellen Irion said...

yay skydiving!!! i want to go so bad! i'm proud of you changing your mind