Sunday, August 10, 2008

How could you like someone so perfect? There's no potential for long range likability...

Just a short blirp on texting v. calling. Alright any of you who know me know that I am addicted to texting. Yes tis true. But I am utterly connected to communication in general! I just love it! I love people! I love hearing stories of daily adventures, I love juicy gossip, I love love love people, and especially my friends! As much as I like texting I am never opposed to a good phone call. But It thoroughly drives me bonkers when someone calls me, then just sits there in silence on the other end! I am like ok...YOU called ME! You speak your peace! And if they have nothing to say...quit wasting my time. I mean I want to talk to you, but talk. I am always busy and always have something going on, odds are if I'm talking to you or even texting you I am also doing 10 other things. Just deal. haha. But it just bugs me to no end when someone calls me and doesn't have anything to say, that my friend is why God invented texting! :) One thing you must know about me, is that if there is a silence, I feel like I must fill it. I hate it, but it's just how it goes. That's life. So...don't make boring silences on the phone with me...or I won't want to talk to you!

No comments: