Saturday, August 16, 2008

Hold on to your words because talk is cheap!

Ok so I know that we are all different. Don't get me wrong I am all for individualism, but come on! WHY do we have to be different?!?! It makes it so hard to understand each other! I just want everyone to be happy and get along. Somehow life just doesn't work like that. I don't understand why some people just try to ignore problems until they go away. Don't they know that doesn't work?

We learned in communications that everyone has different love languages, and not only that, but different ways of communicating. It sucks! I mean I want things one way, and others want things another, but they can't be both which is where compromising comes in. I feel like I am constantly the one compromising to make everyone else happy. What about me? What about my feelings? What about the way I want things? UGH! I am so frustrated!

I was told never to go to bed angry, but how can I not be upset when we can't even talk about things because he won't talk about things, or even ask me personally if I'm mad? How can he think things will just go away on their own without him taking any ownership in the situation, or acknowledging any wrong on his part. How? HOW!?

Seriously I wish I were a kid again! Skinned knees are a lot easier to fix than relationship problems. I mean no wonder relationships are so much work! You have to cater to someone else's needs at the sake of your own happiness and your desires. It sucks! I want everyone to be happy, but I also want to remain happy.

OH MY HECK!!! I had all of these ideas for blogs and I totally just deleted the whole folder from my phone!!! I am soooo annoyed right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AH! What a great way to top my horrific night! UGHUGH UGH! Now I am going to bed SUPER pissed! UGH! I cannot even think right now!

1 comment:

Ellen Irion said...

jessica! i miss you! have you moved to provo yet? sometimes I get these random memories of the LH and just think how much fun it can be haha