Sunday, August 10, 2008

She's got the whole world in her hands!

I was thinking, and I am so grateful for how much I have been praised, and encouraged in my life! I am so thankful for my parents, church leaders, school teachers and friends throughout my entire life who have constantly told me how wonderful, beautiful, and amazing I am. It has really made me who I am today! Because of the wonderful people in my life I've never had to wonder if I was beautiful, or if I was fun, or if I was a cool person. I've always just known it. This may sound really conceited, and sorry if it does, but the point is I am grateful! I have never had self esteem issues and it is because of all the constant encouragement I've received throughout my life. I really do appreciate it! And never let a kind word remain unspoken! Tell people how great you think they are! I truly believe that is the difference between people with good and people with crappy self esteem! I will always tell my children how wonderful they are!

No comments: