Wednesday, January 2, 2008

20 keys to unlock Jessica's heart


So wanna know what makes me tick? Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy? Makes my heart sing with joy? Ok brace yourself! here it goes!!! If you want inside my heart here is what to do!!!!









1. Myspace comments!!! (any kind! pic, blog, messages ect!)
2. Texts
3. Humor
4. Eye contact
5. Good conversation
6. Music
7. Movies
8. Invites to hang out
9. Calls
10. Nick names
11. Honesty
12. Compliments
13. Flowers
14. Gentlemen stuff IE: Opening doors
15. Openness
16. FUN!!!! CREATIVITY!!!
17. Romance...(ok so I am a hopeless romantic!)
18. The arts IE: Plays, gallaries, ect. 19. HUGS!
20. High self esteem

So boys, take note! This is all you have to do to win me over! I may be a complicated girl at times, but mostly I just love to have fun and be myself! :)

No comments: