Saturday, January 19, 2008

Dedication to people with out cars and who are chronically late


SO first of all let me just preface this blog with the fact that I am waiting for Rob right now. I called him right back after I woke up, and he said he'd be here in 20 minutes. Yeah..it's been almost an hour!!! And I have to work at in less than 2 hours! Anyways... I really don't mind giving rides to people. I know what it feels like to need a ride, and beg for a ride. It sucks! But I have my stipulations about the matter.



I hate giving rides to people who...
1. ALWAYS need one
2. Live really out of my way
3. Need a ride last minute (if you need a ride, plan! Let me know!!!)
4.. Have a car, but still make me drive all the time

That being said, I love going places with Sarah! We have this little mutual agreement that we just take turns driving wherever we go. That way one of us is not doing more then the other. Great solution! Also Liz and I do that. It's so nice! That way when I really don't want to drive I don't have to, but when I want to drive I totally can. :) Other then that I really don't mind driving. I love driving! :)

No comments: