Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Brains and Brawn

Have you ever noticed how many pretty girls there are in the world? Open a magazine, turn on the tv, look out your door! They are everywhere!!! But then go to find a hot boy...are you looking??? Look harder!!! Yeah...that's what I thought....there just aren't that many!!! It is so weird. I mean sure there are a few. A hand full if you will. But in comparison to girls, boys are just so unattractive! How unfair is that?? So let me get this straight...we bear children, and settle in our husband's looks. Where is the justice in the world?!?!

One of my teachers Brother Finlinson always says that every boy marries above his station, but every girl marries below hers. That is sooo true!!! why do we get the shaft??? I don't understand!? Maybe it is because boys are just more shallow than girls. The thrive off of looks, and girls on the other hand see the beauty inside. But then again maybe we are forced to see the beauty inside because there isn't much to lok at on the outside... Sorry for my blatancy, but it is sooo true, and so aggravating! I want a hot boy, but instead I am probably going to have to settle for mediocre looks and brains.

No comments: