Sunday, January 27, 2008

By the light of the copper moon

Have you ever noticed how when someone tells a "joke" it usually entails at least a slight bit of truth? Like when you say "man I sure wish you weren't late all the time....hahaha JK!" You are really annoyed and aggravated that they are late and trying to shoot them a subtle hint without being rude. I just think it's funny that society totally accepts it, and we all laugh. I don't know if sometimes we don't get it or we secretly do get it but we don't want to point out how rude it is. Lol

I am sooo guilty of using this form or reverse psychology. I like it because you can say something constructive and hope the person gets the hint, and then you don't have to point it out in a rude way. That is about it...sorry this is such a short blog! haha I was just thinking about that today!

No comments: