Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Sarah and other LH friends!


One day last year I got a job at the most amazing place on earth. It is called the Lion House. I have met so many wonderful people! Allow me to name them and tell you a bit about each of them...in chronological order if you don't mind....

1. Morgan-she trained me my first day! I love this girl to death!!! She is such a loving giving person and knows everything there ever was to know about the good old house of Brigham Young that we like to call a second home! She is so much fun! I love talking to her and sharing our ideas, thoughts ect. She is so insightful and loves to have a good time! Oh gosh, when we scared Dallin will go down in history!!! GREAT times!
2. Erin-I remember her teaching me to set and make beverage when I was a newby! I am so grateful to know her! She is sooo fun! My newest and most favorite memory of her is laughing our flipping heads off together a few weeks ago! I seriously had a side ache from laughing so hard..at work mind you! That is my favorite kind of friend to have! :) I love talking to her about problems, especially of the male persuasion because she has tons of experience and advice. Our greetings are always so boisterous and fun! It usually goes like this "ERRRIINNNN!!! AHHH!!! *HUGE HUG*!" haha

3. This is the spot that would Sarah would normally occupy, but since this blog is about her....We shall wait till later!

4. Anna-this lovely lady is my vegan-red-headed-environmentalist friend! I miss her sooo much!!! (she quit and went to BYU, which was quite a shocker to all of us!) She had the most interesting opinions on everything! I remember her uniform had a huge hole in the armpit, and instead of sewing it she just chose simply not to lift her arm! haha she was HILARIOUS! And not afraid to tell people what she thought! I remember her and Linda planning a road trip to see the Smashing Pumpkins!! hehe Also she also had an institute class at the BC =) therefore we were soul sisters! She is one of those earthy, rides her bike everywhere lovable girls! I miss her!!!

5. Ellen-this lovely lady is an orchestra sweetie! She is seriously the most lovable girl in the whole wide world! And..SHE'S IN COLLEGE! lol (she likes to point that out to people!) She is seriously like a little blonde bundle of joy and she warms me heart and soul! I seriously admire this girl so much! (PS! We need to hang out ASAP!) I love working with her because whether it is rapping to Vanilla Ice, or talking about sappy love stories we are never bored! Plus her sarcastic humor is a lot like mine!!! :) And most recently we like to hide each other top secret notes in the crannies of the LH! =)

6. Dallin-This kid is seriously the most amazing person I have ever met!!! He can make anyone laugh! Even the stubborn dishwasher Kevin! ;) If Dallin didn't sing to me all the time I don't think I would be the girl I am today! :) "I honesty Love him!" (hehe it's a song! Get it????) I love talking to him about random problems! He is also so insightful, gives good advice, and great hugs! Every time I walk into the LH and hear "JESSSSSIIICCAAA!!!!" I get so happy! It is Dallin!!! YAY!

7. Kim- I think I actually met Kim before Dallin, but we became friends after...allow me to elaborate: So when I first met Kim I honestly didn't really like her much, but I was soooo wrong! Without Kim, my life would be so...full of frowns! She turns my frowns upside down ALL THE TIME! She is hilarious, and not afraid to tell you what she thinks! She is actually shorter than me so that is pretty amazing! I love it when that happens! She is so spunky and cute! I love her!!!! :)

8. Tim-This kid is amazing! "swap and swivel!" to quote him directly! Oh my heck he is hilarious! I love love love working with him! He is quite possibly one of the nicest people I know! He is an amazing dancer..not that I have actually seen him do his killer dance moves (YET!) but I have seen the way he swivels his hips and does Elvis impressions! lol He's good! He is a really good listener! I would trust him with just about anything and I know my secrets are safe with him (and I hope he trusts me with his, because I still haven't told anyone! :)) And I can usually get some good feedback! I am so excited for him to go to Ghana! I will so be a groupie and write him all the time!!!

9. Danielle-this girl is hilarious!!! She makes me smile! I see her walking down the hall and instantly I am like yay! Danielle is here! My day is better! And she always makes fun of me for silly stuff, like: "gosh Jessica...don't drop things!" lol she is just funny! She is so attentive and I love it when I am her lead because she will do anything I ask her..WITH A SMILE! :)

10. Cynthia-Sarah's little sister naturally has to be included in a blog about Sarah! This girl is so awesome! The most recent thing I can think of is her earth-shaddering sneeze! haha it was HILARIOUS! Man fun times at the good old LH! I wish I had a sister like Cynthia. She loves and respects Sarah so much! It is so precious!

**I think 10 is a good round number, but I also love Penny, Tobin, Steve, Trevor, and Ellen L., and Jake! I love my amazing co-workers! They are all so wonderful! So since this blog is supposed to be about Sarah maybe I should enlighten you a bit on all of the radiance that is my wonderful friend Sarah! As you will notice she is totally on my top friends! She deserves it! She is one of the best friends I have made her in UT! She just gets me!

Sarah would tell you that we became friends after I told her a wonderful story about Brazilian pool players who dominate my school, I on the other hand would simply say that she was the coolest person and I wanted to be her friend so I tried to impress her! ;)

Sarah is a tall, with long red hair. She LOVES Latin guys...well basically all guys of any ethnicity besides caucasian! haha. That is also how we started our wonderful friendship! My best friend Rob is Mexican, so we would compare personality traits ect. It is always a blast working with her, hanging out, myspacing, texting and whatever else we do together! She is seriously the coolest person I know! I admire her so incredibly much!

She listens to everything I say and values it! She also makes sure no one cuts me off or interrupts me! And if they do (or she does) she always remembers and says: "ok sorry what were you going to say?" I love that! She knows that I hate it when people don't pay attention when I talk! Sarah O'Keef is loved by everyone at the LH! I love it when her and I are together! People are just like Sarah!!!! Jessica!!!! It makes me feel so loved! That is another amazing thing about her! She makes me feel loved! She knows of my myspace addiction and comment fetish and always leaves me the best comments! :) I love it when that "New comments!" pops up on my home page! OH boy!

I love it when Sarah is my lead! Especially on big functions! I know everyone will have something to do and she isn't afraid to tell them to get to work! She makes sure everything is organized and executed correctly! I really admire that! I also like it when she asks me what I want to do, and tells me I don't have to do dishes! It also makes me feel so special when she sends everyone else home but me because she wants us to walk out to our cars together. =)

Basically I love all that is Sarah! She is a funny person and our personalities just click! When I see that I am working with her I get so pumped to go to work!!! And when I am working with her and one or more of the other top LH friends my heart just bursts with excitement! I really love working at the Lion House because of all of them! They all know we don't get paid much, and it isn't a totally glamorous job, but the fun energetic atmosphere makes it a homey place to be! I feel so loved and accepted when I walk into Brigham's old house! Thank you all of my friends!!! And especially Sarah!!!!

No comments: