Monday, January 28, 2008

Tribute to a prophet of God

By now news of President Hinkley's death has probably reached you. (PS when I die, I hope texts spread like wild fire the way they were sent when he died!) President Hinkley was the only prophet I really knew and loved in a personal sort of way. I respect and love all the past prophets, but there is something different about hearing from a prophet more than twice a year for 13 years. :) You grow to love them! I loved President Hinkley and although I am sad at his passing I am so over joyed for him, to finally be reunited with the love of his life! His best friend! He was such a role model, and will continue to be even now. Can you imagine the greeting he is getting in heaven right now? He probably has the Lord on his right hand and his love on his left. The drive and stanama he had was truly amazing! I will miss that. He erected temples world wide, he wrote books, and he attended meetings weekly. He was truly and amazing person. Here are some pictures that I just loved of his life.

No comments: