Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Just one one of those days that a girl goes through..right?


Ever have one of those good for nothing, feel like crap sort of days? Today has been one of them. It started out alright, but then spiraled unavoidably downhill after I got off work. I have major freaking painful cramps!!! I feel like I am dying!!! I need drugs! Well I just took some, but they haven't kicked in yet!!! :( I want them to work right now! Not after 10 minutes of trying to get into the stinking package! Freak! Why do they make it so difficult to get into the stupid pill! I mean the pill is surrounded in some sort of tin foil then covered in paper that is supposed to pulled away...yeah...right!!! More like make my life miserable! As if the day didn't suck already I can't get into my drugs!

So then I was dying on the way to Walmart to buy more drugs and a heat pad thing that Erika recommended and I strategically parked on the side of the store that I needed to be then I go check out and of course all of the check stands that are open are on the OTHER side of the store! And the speedy checks are the ones farthest away...great....so whatever. I get in line..,then the lady was taking forever getting her change...whatever...I'm next.

So I notice that she left a bag. I ask the checker if it was hers. Then he instead of answering me tries to take credit for finding it and was like mam, mam, and she didn't answer, so I walked up to her and was like "is this yours?" and she was really grateful and I felt so good (amidst my excruciating pain!) So... when I grabbed her bag there were like 2 extras attached to it (that is so annoying right?!??!?!) So I just unattached them and stuck them on top of the turny bag thing, and then I pay and get my bag. Well there was a weird shape in my bag...turns out the rude checker had stuck the extra bags in my bag on top of my stuff!!! As if to say..."Um...take care of these!" I was so annoyed! I mean who does that!!!???? SO I stuck them in a nearby cart full Walmart inventory right in front of him as if to say "Up your ziggy with a wah wah brush!" (haha stole that from a movie!)

Then I proceeded to walk the half mile back to my car-clear on the other side and all I could think about was the relief the drugs would bring...thinking about the rude checker and thinking ok it's all over...pulling out these idiots see me backing up and keep walking! I was tempted to just run them down!!! UGH!!! So to top of this bad rotten day I am watching an old 1950's movie called Holiday Affair...I feel like I'm going to die...am I dying??? And apparently these hot pads don't kick in for a half hour! ah!!! ah!!! ah!!! Will this old Black and white remedy my predicament???

ok...apparently it can get worse...I have been trying to watch the stupid movie for 4 hours, and every time I start it someone comes home or starts talking to me! So I have tried to watch it so many times on my On Demand, and it is NOT working! :( So I don't even get my black and white 50's remedy!!! :(

No comments: