Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Silver linings

Yesterday Keli and I were talking about how confusing our feelings are (something you would never guess coming from a girl eh? ;)). How one minute we are 100% sure, then the next we somehow talk ourselves out of it, and think that there must be another solution; we could not have been right. This process in turn repeats itself over and over until we are utterly confused.

Of course this little blerp ties into my life. So there was this guy...I don't know why I liked him, but somehow I did. It drove me for months! I kept confusing myself about him. I like him. No I just like that he likes me. No I like him. Does he like me? Do I like him? Ect. I prayed about the situation a few months ago, and received personal confirmation about the guy. It was not meant to be. Liking him was fruitless.

Suddenly I stopped liking him (with the help of the spirit I am sure!). But the thing was we are friends and still hang out. Of course being the girl that I am a month later I was once again in that stupid spot of confusing myself! So finally I took some much needed advice to find out if he liked me too. Turns out he didn't, therefore I don't like him. (weird how that works eh?)

I could have saved soooo much time and energy if I would have just gone with the answer that I received in the first place! Being a girl really is so complicated!!! I just don't get it sometimes! No wonder we confuse guys so much!!! We confuse ourselves!!! (EW! Elton John is gay??? I am watching Top Celebrity weddings, and his is on it! EWWW!!! 1.5 million dollar wedding!) Anyways, I am so happy that this is all behind me...again...hopefully for good this time!!!! :) On to the next!

No comments: