Thursday, January 24, 2008

A real guitar hero =)

So what about a boy makes him instantly HOT if he plays the guitar??? I just don't get it!!! Just as a simple example, tonight in my music & culture class this mediocre looking boy got up to show off his guitar, and the teacher had him play a few songs. As soon as his fingers brushed the strings he suddenly became...hotter! I don't get it!!! Then if that wasn't enough for his next song he started singing! Oh my! I was in love...well for the 10 minutes that he was singing and playing anyways. ;)

This is just one example. It has happened time and time again! Those darn guitar playing hotties! How do they do it??? Just stick a guitar in a random guy's hand and BAM! Hot! I guess the hopeless romantic part of me just wants to be swept off my feet. I have secretly always wanted someone special to write me a song and sing/play it for me (but what girl hasn't!?!) I just don't understand how seconds before this kid started playing in my class I was texting up a storm, then the moment the sound of the strings resonated in my ears I was mesmerized and could not take my eyes off of him.

One of my friends had the cutest marriage proposal I have ever heard of. (well maybe not the CUTEST, but pretty close!!!) So her now husband took her up on a hill that overlooked the city, they had a picnic, and then he sung her a song, and played his guitar. Omgsh! When she described it to me I almost cried! I think it's the principle of caring for someone so much, and all that a song, and music portrays.

So morale of the story...someone find me a sweet guitar playing hero! :) Thanks!

No comments: