Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Dear God, please cleanse the earth of Emo people...amen!


SO....Elyse and I were totally cruising the myspace super highway tonight at 1 am...cause we are that cool...and something struck us that we feel the world should also know about. What is up with all of the emo blogs? I mean, sure, everyone has an off day or something. I mean, I do. BUT when I do and I feel the need to "blog it out" i mark my emo wrist slitting blog "private" so that others need not suffer through my self-brought on depression...come on people...DO YOU REALLY THINK I want to hear about how "you burnt your toast this morning, ruining your WHOLE day, and when you peered onto your burnt toast you were reminded of how dark and gloomy your soul was, and then you saw a cloud image, as if the toast was giving you further, deeper sight, into this vast universe so that you can better understand how you are SO insignificant..."...you get our drift? SO...to wrap it up... To all you medication induced EMO bloggers...if you feel the need to "blog out your feelings"... MARK IT PRIVATE As much as you'd like to think so, not EVERYONE wants to know about how bad your life sucks...so next time you need to blog...blog about something cheery and lighthearted...try it...it works.

No comments: